
Well, it's finally here, the day (or night rather) that we are leaving for our vacation. We leave tonight at 8:00 pm. We are meeting the rest of our clan at the gas station and then heading out of town. I'm really excited. The kids are really excited.
Yesterday was cleaning day. We did not get done what I had hoped, but it's good enough. It's done enough that I can say we will come home to a clean house. I did save chaning bedding for today, though. We'll even have clean beds to sleep in when we get home.
Today is packing day. I did a very little bit last night, but the rest must be done today. I also have to color my hair and make sure both kids get showers/baths. And, I need to make sure all the pet stuff is out for my mom so she can take care of Abby.
Then, it's DESTIN HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment