
It is almost 8:00 pm right now. That means I have just a little over 72 hours until I leave for my vacation. We are leaving at 8:00 pm on Tuesday, July 15, 2008. I am really starting to get excited. I still have a lot of house cleaning ahead of me, but most of it will be done after the weekend so that it stays clean until we leave.
I'm ready to start packing. I just need to get our suit cases from Michael's parents' house. I have the towels packed already. Michaela and I bought a few more things to take with us today. While we were out we got our toes done. We both enjoy that so much. Now we both have pretty feet for the beach.
Michael and Caleb got hair cuts to get ready for our vacation. Michael also got the oil filter for the for the van so he can change the oil in the van. They did not have the air filter, so he had one ordered. Hopefully, it'll be here in time to change before we leave.
I do want to try and find some new wireless headphones for the DVD player in the van, too. We have one set that isn't in the best shape. They work sometimes and sometimes they do not. I am hoping to find a new pair at Circuit City on Monday. They had some online for only $34.00. So, we'll see what we can find in the store.
The kids got their travel pillows tonight. We went to Cracker Barrel to eat because they found some there they wanted. They are neck pillows. They are called Critter Pillows because Caleb's is a tiger and Michaela's is an Otter. They are cute. Hopefully, it'll make it easier for them to sleep in the van.
Yesterday, the kids and I moved the money we need for vacation to the checking account. I also allowed some for paying bills. Once I get all the bills scheduled we'll see if I need to move more, but I don't think I'll have to do that. I still have a lot to do to get ready, but getting ready is kind of fun. In any case time is getting short. One week from right now we'll be on vacation. We'll have been down there for four days and still have 6 fulls days left to enjoy. Two weeks from right now we'll be getting close to being home.
No comments:
Post a Comment