
So, as of yesterday it had been 16 days since I sent out emails and made phone calls asking for information on different places to stay while we were in Destin. I probably only heard back from 1/3 of the places I asked about. But, we found a really good place at a really good price.
Then, yesterday I get an email from one of the first places I asked for information about. Sixteen days later they are sending me an email. The email tells me that the place is available for the dates I want, but I need to hurry and book it because requests for July are coming in fast.
I had to laugh. This is funny. It takes you over two weeks to respond to my inquiry, but yet I'm supposed to hurry up and book it if I want those dates. Alrighty, then.
I emailed them back. I couldn't resist the urge to email them back and let them know they took too long in getting back with me. Not that it really mattered, I probably would not have booked that place anyway. There were three other places including the one place we did choose that were less expensive in the same area.
No comments:
Post a Comment