
It's booked! We booked a condo today for our Destin vacation. YEAH! It's about 7 miles down the beach from where Michael's parents will be staying. It's across a two lane road from the beach, but it still has private beach access for the complex in which the condo we're renting is located.
It says it has a beach view. It's a one bedroom, on bathroom condo. There is a queen size bed in the bedroom. There is a bunk alcove in the hallway that the kids are thrilled about. It also has a pull out sofa, but we won't be needing that since there are only 4 of us.
There is cable television with DVD and VCR in the condo. The complex has two pools, a hot tub and BBQ grills on site. And, we'll have WiFi access.
The kitchen is fully stocked so all we have to bring is our food. There's a super Walmart down there so what we forget or don't want to worry about storing for a 13 hour drive we can buy once we get down there.
It has a washer and dryer and linens are provided. Of course it has air conditioning, yeah like they wouldn't put that in a condo in Florida! Ha! It has a patio as it is a ground floor unit. The description says it's just steps away from the beach, so hopefully that means we're not stuck way at the back of the complex.
We got it at an insanely good price, too. I'm not sure why it was so cheap, but for all ten days with taxes and all fees included it was less than any other place was quoting for seven days. I was floored when the lady responded with the total price. There is no way I'd have found any place else down there that close to the beach for that price. At this point I could get skeptical and assume something is wrong with the place, but I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to let any negative thoughts taint our upcoming vacation.
I sent the deposit via Paypal today, so we have secured the condo for our time down there. The balance of the rent on it is due a month before we arrive. I'm so excited I cannot stand it.
It says it has a beach view. It's a one bedroom, on bathroom condo. There is a queen size bed in the bedroom. There is a bunk alcove in the hallway that the kids are thrilled about. It also has a pull out sofa, but we won't be needing that since there are only 4 of us.
There is cable television with DVD and VCR in the condo. The complex has two pools, a hot tub and BBQ grills on site. And, we'll have WiFi access.
The kitchen is fully stocked so all we have to bring is our food. There's a super Walmart down there so what we forget or don't want to worry about storing for a 13 hour drive we can buy once we get down there.
It has a washer and dryer and linens are provided. Of course it has air conditioning, yeah like they wouldn't put that in a condo in Florida! Ha! It has a patio as it is a ground floor unit. The description says it's just steps away from the beach, so hopefully that means we're not stuck way at the back of the complex.
We got it at an insanely good price, too. I'm not sure why it was so cheap, but for all ten days with taxes and all fees included it was less than any other place was quoting for seven days. I was floored when the lady responded with the total price. There is no way I'd have found any place else down there that close to the beach for that price. At this point I could get skeptical and assume something is wrong with the place, but I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to let any negative thoughts taint our upcoming vacation.
I sent the deposit via Paypal today, so we have secured the condo for our time down there. The balance of the rent on it is due a month before we arrive. I'm so excited I cannot stand it.
No comments:
Post a Comment