Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Website


So, I thought I'd share the website I used to find our condo in Destin.


It's:


vrbo.com


It's a really cool website. It's a place where private owners of vacation condos/homes/villas/cabins/chalets/etc. You can search for these kinds of places all over the U.S. and in several other countries as well. The home page of the site has a map and you just click on the state or country in which you want to visit. Most places have pictures listed. I've been having fun just wandering around the site looking at different places.


I've really enjoyed looking at the mountain cabins and chalets in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area of Tennessee. I love Tennessee. I've also looked around at places in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I'd like to go there some day. Other places I've poked around in are the Front Range part of Colorado, Galveston in Texas, and Connecticut. Just for grins I looked at things in England and Ireland, too. Just dreaming, but it's fun to see them.


Anyway, it's a website that my MIL shared with me and it was a HUGE help. Maybe some day we'll be able to use it again for other places.


179 Days to Destin!

No comments: