Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Dates Are Blocked Out! (January 15, 2008)


Well, I was wandering around on the website that I found our condo on and looked at the calendar for it. They've officially blocked out the dates that we're going to be there as unavailable! YEAH! Now, anyone else looking at it knows they cannot have it for that time period. It was actually cool. Michael's mom told him she saw it blocked out, too. She's been checking up on us! *LOL*


This means now that officially all three McCoy families are booked for their vacation. It's going to be a long wait until July, but six months from tomorrow we will be leaving. That is 183 days from now we'll be on vacation. Gosh, that sounds like a long time, but I know it'll get here before we know it.


I called my mom tonight. First, I needed to wish her a Happy Birthday since it is her birthday. And, I wanted to ask for her dog sitting services again. We did not get a place that is pet friendly and I'm not sure how well Abby would travel, anyway. She's never been in a crate and would have to be all the way down there. Plus, she has a tendency to bark when things are unfamiliar and she hears noises. And, dogs are not allowed on the beach down there, so it's best she stay home. Nana will take good care of her.


My mom did not sound surprised that we were going. It took a little bit of the wind out of my sails *pout* Oh well. It's still going to be a fantastic vacation. And, the fact that we get to look forward to it the rest of the winter and all spring is so cool! Last year we did not have our plans in place until mid March.

No comments: