Monday, June 23, 2008

June 15, 2008


Today was Father's Day and we had lunch out with Michael's side of the family. Of course our conversation turned to our vacation. It seems Jeremy Jr. has a game scheduled for the night we are supposed to leave. I think they have decided to not attend it, but am not sure. Either way is fine for us. Our kids travel pretty well, so later at night is not a big deal. They will probably fall asleep anyway. I just don't want Jeremy and Kelly to think they have to do something a certain way just for us. If going to the game is important we can wait.

So, we will be leaving on the evening of July 15. That's just 30 days, one month, away. It's getting very close. I need to contact our rental agent and find out when she needs the balance of our rent for our condo and then get it to her. Hopefully, by next week we'll have all our confirmation information for the condo.

I need to start making definite plans on what to take food wise and entertainment wise. This kind of planning I like. I want to get Caleb one more swim suit, too. They both have enough clothes. I'd like to get a few more beach towels and some water/sand toys. Not much because we already have some, but a few new things. Plus, I need to replenish their activity boxes for the long car ride going down and coming home.

No comments: