
Well, our countdown to our vacation is finally under 100 days. As a matter of fact, as of today we have 95 days left until we will be in beachful bliss! I cannot wait. It's been a long, cold winter this year so we're all looking forward to when the weather is warmer without this early spring see saw of temperatures.
This weekend has been cold again. It's been cloudy and dreary most days since spring officially started. We've had so much rain and so little sun, it's unreal. This week is supposed to warm up towards the middle of the week. It's time for it to get warm and stay warm!
I'm so ready for summer and summer activities. I'm so ready to put away the winter clothes and the coats and jackets. I'm ready to be able to not have to tug around an umbrella.
Michael's mom and I have had a couple conversations about our trip to Destin. I think she's as excited as the kids and I are. I've not been able to talk to my SIL lately, so I'm not sure about her, but if I know her she's looking forward to it too. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't have a countdown going, herself.
It's going to be so nice to have 10 days of unplanned activity, to just be able to go with the flow and not have to worry about work or anything else that has to do with every day life. I can't wait to be in that water again and feel that sand between my toes. I've even made some preliminary lists of what we need to take with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment